Monday, July 9, 2012

Free Four: Tobias Tells The Story (Divergent #1.1)

So I just read Free Four and I really enjoyed it! I won't be doing an entire review of it because it was only 13 pages, but I will tell you some of my feelings about it.

For those of you who don't know, it is a scene from Divergent from Four's Point Of View.

I was thinking that it might sound a bit like Tris, because obviously it's the same writing style and author, but I didn't feel that way at all. It had a very different feel to it. I would love to hear more in his POV, but that doesn't mean I want all of Divergent in it. I would, however, love to hear his story in his POV up until Tris comes in (like his life in his previous faction (no spoilers!), or his test, choosing ceremony, and initiation). Overall I really enjoyed this!

5/5 stars

Story's Goodreads Page
Link to Story

No comments:

Post a Comment