Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Perks" Movie

Just a quick little post to let you guys know about this thing I found. (I swear, this isn't Spam!)

On Tumblr, somebody posted this, it's Logan Lerman reading Charlie's last letter from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower movie. It is different from the one in the book, but it is absolutely beautiful! Click HERE to hear it!

I am going to try to see this movie, a bunch of my friends and I are planning on going. If I go (you never know what will happen), then I will review it on here.

*Notes*
I should have a book haul tomorrow night or Thursday evening, whenever I have time. I'm going to sell some of my old middle-grade type books at this wonderful used book store near where I live, they always have ah-mazing stuff.

Currently reading: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles, The Crucible by Arthur Miller (for school), The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, and Crimson in the Very Wrong Fairy Tale by Liz Jasper (ARC). I wil; be reviewing all of these except The Crucible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment