Saturday, October 6, 2012

Birthday Book Haul!

So yesterday (October 5th) was my birthday! I got 2 books from family, but I mostly got money to spend, because everyone knows I am very particular about my books! Last night I planned on going to dinner then see a movie. I ate dinner and then we realized we had an hour before the movie started, and there just so happened to be a Barnes and Noble in the same shopping center/mall type thing. So I got 2 more books there, and I got an eBook as well. So here they are:

For My Birthday:
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
I haven't heard too much about this book, but what I have heard has been positive. So I'm really excited for this!

The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
Let me say this: when this was first announced, I wanted it. I didn't care what it was about. But many people have said that if the description doesn't appeal to you, then you won't like it. I understand this. The description does kind of appeal to me, and I believe that I could really enjoy it.

From B&N:
Unwind by Neal Schusterman
I have really wanted this book for a very long time. I know BookTubers love it, so I knew I had to get it when I went to B&N.

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
I don't think I have to say much about this. It's the sequel to The Maze Runner. I was going to get The Death Cure as well, but it's not in paperback yet, and I have the first two in paperback.

Kindle eBook:

The Angel's Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
I'm not sure how many of you watch Doctor Who. If you saw the most recent episode, you know what this is. If not, I don't know how to explain it to you. Just WATCH DOCTOR WHO!

So yeah! That was my haul, I hope you enjoyed!

Currently reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. I don't think I'm going to do a review on The Book Thief, but I adored it, 5+++++++ stars!!



No comments:

Post a Comment