Saturday, November 17, 2012

Small Update and a Question

Hey guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? I've been extremely busy lately, and I apologize for that. Honestly, I have no idea when my next review will be up or what it will be on. I'm right in the middle of a few books at the moment, you can look at my Goodreads if you really want to know what I'm reading.

The main point of this post:
How would you guys feel if I made a YouTube channel?
I would continue to put reviews on here, but I feel like YouTube would be more personal in a way, people can get to know me better and I can get to know you guys better. I've been watching Booktuber videos for about 2 years now, so I feel really close to it, and I would like to become a part of it.
So how would you guys feel about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment