Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update

As you may have noticed, I have been M.I.A. for a while. I have been extremely busy with various things. I actually haven't been reading the Perks Of Being A Wallflower lately, I read a few books required for school that I will not be reviewing. Also, I entered a thing on Goodreads where somebody chooses a book for you to read and whatnot and so I've been reading When Lightning Strikes by Meg Cabot. I will read "Perks" after I finish this one. 

I've been in a bit of a reading slump but I have entered a contest on Goodreads that will require me reading a lot if I want any chance of winning.

I will also be on vacation starting a week from Friday and returning a week from then. I will not have internet access but I will get a lot of reading done, and that means more reviews. I hope to have at least 2 more before I leave.

I also have seven subscribers now! That may not seem like too many, but it is good to me, judging that I have been blogging for less than a month, so I thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely read Perks! :D
    One of the best books I've read.

    I can't wait for the movie. I think Logan Lerman fits the role well.

    ReplyDelete